Breyer Traditional Series
Avatar's Jazzman – Dressage & Eventing Morgan When you’re a FEI-level dressage horse that also competes at Training Level in eventing, some may call you an overachiever. Those who know you would just call you Avatar’s Jazzman. The Morgan breed is known for its versatility, and “Jazz” certainly demonstrates that with trainer and rider Lauren Chumley. Owned by Melissa Dowling, Jazz came to Lauren for dressage training as a green 4-year-old. A high-energy pony, Lauren took Jazz to hunter paces to help him blow off steam. She discovered that he loved to jump, and that he was fast, brave, and careful – hallmarks of a great eventing horse! In addition to eventing at Training Level, Jazz has excelled in dressage. He’s been Champion or Reserve in FEI Test of Choice and Grand Prix Freestyle, and has earned many USDF All-Breeds awards. Jazz has also been named the High Score Morgan multiple times at the FEI National Dressage Pony Cup!From the Manufacturer:Breyer is the maker of the world’s finest model horses! Since 1950, Breyer has brought a wide range of horse breeds from around the world to life for play and collecting – including real horse heroes like racehorse Secretariat, Olympian Valegro, and reining superstar Big Chex to Cash! The Traditional Series offers an unmatched level of realism and attention to detail that is appreciated by children and adults alike. Each 1:9 scale model is meticulously hand-painted in rich colors, so no two are exactly the same. Breyer has an incredible community of model horse fans, artists, and collectors, and is proud to host BreyerFest: a three-day extravaganza for horse lovers and Breyer enthusiasts each July in Kentucky! Bring home a Breyer model, and let your imagination run free!Breyer Traditional Series:What started 69 years ago with a model horse created to decorate a clock has since become Breyer's most iconic series, the one that revolutionized the hobby and still dominates the market. Sculpted in every color and breed imaginable, with unmatched realism and breathtaking hand-painted detail, Breyer's Traditional Series (1: 9 scale) is a longstanding favorite among children and adults the world over. Fans who play with these beloved models can build entire worlds around them with realistic accessories like barns, fencing, tack, trailers and even riders.About Breyer: THE BREYER PROMISE- The Breyer “promise” is the commitment we make to you, our fans. With Breyer, you are getting a real horse of your very own. Whether a traditional best-seller or brand new product, every Breyer horse is created by hand, under the watchful eye of the world's leading equine experts. Our commitment to high quality material and hand crafting mean that just like in nature, no two Breyer models are exactly alike. Because nothing is as magical as having a horse of your very own. Quite simply, we want to help everyone discover how inspiring horses can be.
- The Morgan breed is known for its versatility, and “Jazz” certainly demonstrates that with trainer and rider Lauren Chumley. A high-energy pony, Lauren took Jazz to hunter paces to help him blow off steam. She discovered that he loved to jump, and that he was fast, brave, and careful – hallmarks of a great eventing horse!
- ACCESSORIES: Build an entire world with all Traditional Series accessories (sold separately) which includes realisitic Barns, Playsets, Horse and Foal sets, Fencing, Tack, Vehicles, Trailers and even Riders.
- TRUE EQUESTRIAN ART: Breyer models begin as beautiful horse sculptures created by leading equine artists that are then cast into a copper and steel mold. Each model is created one at a time from the original mold, which is injected with a special resin selected by Breyer for its ability to capture the depth of detail, delicate feel and richness of color in our models.
- HAND CRAFTED DETAIL: The world's 'most asked for' horses since 1950. Each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Breyer Traditional Series Horse Avatar's Jazzman. Traditional 1:9 Scale. Measures approximately 12.25" L x 8" H. Recommended for ages 8 years and older. Breyer's stunning sculpture celebrates the legend and brings another artistic portrayal to life.