CollectA Prehistoric Life Torosaurus Dinosaur Toy Figure - Authentic Hand Painted Model
CollectA's finely detailed replica of Torosaurus is lifelike down to its dramatic bony frill and jutting horns. The name of the Torosaurus means ''perforated lizard'' and comes from the large openings in its frill. It lived 68 - 66 million years ago in North America. The dinosaur's massive skull alone measured up to 9.1 feet in length, and its body could have grown to be as long as 30 feet. Some scientists now theorize that the Torosaurus, with its larger, perforated frill, may be a fully mature Triceratops, but no conclusions have been reached. The Torosaurus was herbivorous, able to chew tough plants and ferns that grew during the Cretaceous Period. This beautifully sculpted, collectible figure from our Prehistoric Life Collection measures 5.5''L x 3.1''H. Each prehistoric figure in our collection has been approved by archeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleoimagery. All CollectA models are individually hand crafted to the highest standards and made with the finest and safest phthalate-free, lead-free materials. Create a natural world in miniature with high quality toy replicas from CollectA. Our mission is to educate collectors and to provide the greatest oppportunity for creative play.
- FUN FACTS: Torosaurus means "Perforated Lizard". Torosaurus had the longest skull of any land animal.
- PALEONTOLOGIST APPROVED: Working with experts from across the globe, Collecta hand-painted figurines are all factually accurate and paleontologist-approved, so little ones get to learn while they play.
- AUTHENTICITY: Each prehistoric sculpture has been approved by Anthony Beeson, a well respected expert in palaeoimagery who is also an art librarian, archaeologist and collector, based in the city of Bristol, England.
- SAFETY: All CollectA products are individually hand crafted with only the finest materials and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
- PRODUCT SPECS: CollectA's Torosaurus measures 5.5" L x 3.1" H and is realistic and lifelike down to its distinctive bony frill and jutting horns.
- CollectA's finely detailed replica of the Torosaurus is lifelike down to its distinctive bony frill and jutting horns
- This beautifully sculpted, collectible figure from our Prehistoric Life Collection measures 5.5''L x 3.1''H