GRUMBACHER Academy Acrylic Paint Size: 254 oz, Alizarin (C001P)
Color:Burnt Sienna | Size:200ml
Burnt Sienna is a tradition natural reddish brown earth iron oxide made by roasting a natural earth color pigment in a kiln. This Classic color is equal to the no longer available Italian Burnt Sienna. Grumbacher Academy Acrylics is a line of 48 brilliant process colors, metallic and iridescent colors, as well as the most sought after traditional colors. All colors have an ASTM lightfast rating of 1- Excellent. Academy Acrylics are highly pigmented and have superior tinting strength, but at a student price. Available in 90ml metal tubes and 75ml & 200ml plastic tubes. Made in USA. Since 1905, Grumbacher has been a brand trusted by students, professors, art conservationists, and professional artists throughout the United States.
- This tradition natural reddish brown earth iron oxide is made by roasting a natural earth color pigment in a kiln
- A very versatile earth tone and standard color on most palettes
- ASTM lightfast rating of 1- Excellent
- Highly pigmented and superior tinting strength
- Part of a student line of 48 briliiant process colors, metallic and iridescent colors at an affordable price; Made in USA