GRUMBACHER Academy Acrylic Paint Size: 254 oz, Burnt Umber (C024P)
Color:Mars Black | Size:75ml
Mars Black is the most popular black not made from carbon, considered fully non-toxic, and animal cruelty-free. It is a dense, heavy modern Black made from Synthetic Iron Oxide that has good tinting strength and makes Grays that are essentially neutral. This is the Black to be used for covering relatively large areas because it makes a dry paint film superior to those formed by other Blacks. Grumbacher Academy Acrylics is a line of 48 brilliant process colors, metallic and iridescent colors, as well as the most sought after traditional colors. All colors have an ASTM lightfast rating of 1- Excellent. Academy Acrylics are highly pigmented and have superior tinting strength, but at a student price. Available in 90ml metal tubes and 75ml & 200ml plastic tubes. Made in USA. Since 1905, Grumbacher has been a brand trusted by students, professors, art conservationists, and professional artists throughout the United States.
- A dense, heavy modern Black with good tinting strength, making Grays that are essentially neutral
- Use for covering relatively large areas because it makes a dry paint film superior to those formed by other Blacks
- ASTM lightfast rating of 1- Excellent
- Highly pigmented and superior tinting strength
- Part of a student line of 48 briliiant process colors, metallic and iridescent colors at an affordable price; Made in USA